Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ramblings on Why We're Here: A Personal Blog on the Life of Mary, the Mother of Jesus

Dear Ramblings Fans,

I'm back! Currently I am taking a course called Principles of Biblical Interpretation at Global University. The course has inspired me to start blogging again.

Of course, in the two years that I have been dormant, Yahoo! Pulse has discontinued their blog feature. This means that the blog series I had started on there cannot be continued on that site. As a result, I am taking a break from my Ramblings on How We Got Here series that I had started on this site to pick up the Ramblings on Why We're Here series on this site.

Confusing I know, but I'm telling you all this because I need your help. I am going to post a new blog entry today and the school is looking for some feedback from all of you. If you are inclined to help a starving student, then please respond to my post by answering the following questions:

1. What did you like best about the blog entry?

2. How could I improve my blog?

3. Wother other words of encouragement do you have for me?

A great big, humongous THANK YOU to any of you that can take the time to do this. I appreciate it more than I can ever say.

God bless,

Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment