Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To my writing group friends:

You'll be happy to hear that I actually posted on Yahoo! the review of Barcelona restaurant that I wrote at group on Monday night. Here's the link...

Yahoo! Local - Barcelona Restaurant & Bar
http://local.yahoo.com/info-15439369-barcelona-restaurant-bar-columbus

I received another e-mail encouraging me to consider turning STICK TOGETHER LIKE GLUE into a book rather than a blog series. I'm getting excited about trying to write a chapter or two and see how it goes.

Thanks for all your encouragement and for letting God work in and through your writing to bless people's lives.

3 comments:

  1. I read your review. Marvelous! Keep us in the loop regarding Glue. Your encouragement and thoughtful comments at writers' group go a long way in God's economy. They become exponentially powerful as He adds His fire to your words. Thanks for the example you provide to the rest of us. NG

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement. haven't had a chance to write anything on the book yet. got to get that done before group this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to update you on Glue. I've decided to try and go back to school to complete my B.A. degree, so the book is on hold for now. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete